Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yesterday I finished..

I used actual baby yarn for this one. It's very soft and light as a feather. Bit more on the expensive side. Will be great for Spring and Summer.
I think with these cocoons, you can dress baby up or down to suit the temperature. So the cocoons don't have to be just limited to the Winter months.
I've started another tonight. Mainly pink yarn with some white. Can't wait to finish it and see how it looks!
Today I had a maternity photoshoot. A friend is having twin boys! I got some lovely shots and will share them here when I get around to processing them. I have another shoot I did to finish processing.
For now, I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

Whint said...

Sweets, thanks heaps for my lovely white cocoon...its yummy...can't wait to have a newborn shoot so I can play with it :)

New blog too honey... www.tummytotoddler.com.au/blog